Friday, July 27, 2012

you'are wrong.sorry girl

reading your blog made me feel something else.u're totally wrong my dear.i don't hate him.sounds stupid right eventhough he did  very bad things to me but am still cant hate him.why must i hate him?why must i feel disgusted with him?no need all that thing.we meet we knew in a good way,when broke off why must to hate to each other?no.that is not my way.no.am not lying to myself.yeahh ofcourse it very hard for me so much.but what else i can do.he choosed u.i cant force him to love me back or idk maybe he never love me at all.if he did love me,he wont do this to me.if he still can think and recall what had i did to him,he wont soo easy forget me like that and treated me like a very dirty rubbish.maybe he can because he have u by his side.you'll always by his side.not like me.i know that very well.u no worries my dear.i'll always pray to Allah hopefuly u can happy with him.i was happy with him.InsyaAllah.saya tak dapat nak jaga dia sebaik mungkin.hopefuly u can take a very good care of him.dont make him disappointed like what he did to me.sakit sangat.maybe u're the one that destined to be his wife,gf,friend.not me.last time,he said,thank you Allah for give me to him.now u're the one for him.may Allah bless both of you.i wont never try to get him back.once i vomit and he vomit wont change anything.