Monday, July 23, 2012

manusia paling kejam adalah engkau

salam bloggers.
dah masuk 3minggu aku macam org bodoh gila.at first,i really dont want to hate u.but today..i know the true colour of you guy!i was bersyukur sgt kat Allah.our relationship end here.yeahhh i was fucking sad.but not now.today.i wanna tell the world that i hate u.u're such a useless guy i ever knew.ya Allah.he lied to me for a long time.i dont want to see you anymore.even to hear ur name i cant.yeahhh.i try my best.i was so stupid when i said.my life end when u leave me.hahaha.so gila bodoh kan.actually,its a beginning of my life.u leave me just for a person u know for a month.hey you.Allah is Maha Besar,Maha Adil.u'll get what u did.i know.am full with sin.i did sin.but my sin cant reach the sin that u did to me and also to others girls!no more tears will drop for a person like you.now,u can happy with ur life.all your fucking promised to me i throw away already.now,u can promise to ur new gf.i hope u can fulfill it to her.not like what u did to me.i was unfortunate.till now.i still keeping all our photos.but after i go back home,i'll throw it away.i dont want to keep a memories with a person like u.u said kononya tak kan lupa aku sampai kau mati.tolong la anggap aku tak pernah wujud.sepertimana ak nak anggap kau pun macam tu.terlalu byk ak sabar dengan kau.begitu jugak dgn kau kan.aku bersyukur.kononya 'u re the best i ever had'..go away.all that bullshit thing.tapi u know what,i cant hate u.but i'll forget u.i'll.u treated me like am ur only queen.now when u meet someone else that prettier.i should know u from ur face actually.i shouldnt accept u last time.its not ur mistake.it was my mistake.Ya Allah.bukan berbulan aku dengan dia.just in a second he threw me like a dirty rubbish.swear.yeah truly say that i love you so much.till now am still thinking wheter u're ok or not.have u take ur meal or not.when i told my friend,they said dont be stupid.am not like u,easy come easy go.i know.u treat girl so heaven.that is why they really in love with you.like what u did to me too.i was like in a heaven when am with u.all ur words wont fade away from my mind.its too sweet.but i wont take it as a memorable.dont get me wrong.and one thing.pleasee.do remember what people had done for you when u're in trouble.lastly.semoga awak bahagia dgn sesiapa saja yang akan bakal jadi pendamping hidup awak.now..i really2 accept that you're not meant for me...