Sunday, July 8, 2012

sudah cukup

tears.tears.tears.i hate it when it droped.but what can i do?your tears,oh my god,makes me wanna scream over!i cant see ur tears pelase.leave me,but do not crying infront of me.i cant handle it.u cried too much.its not the thing i judge u based on ur tears.but i know how u feel when u said it.i cant be selfish.ur responsiblities to her is more than me.i try to get it and to accept it.ye awak.mmg berat.berat sgt kot.one thing for sure is..even if i meet someone else,i dont think i can focus on him like what i did with you.no YM,no SKYPE.no GOOGLE TALK.no WEBCAM..its just can remind me bout you.yeahh over is over.done.in one side she so lucky for having u,but in the other side i dont know.i know,u can love them as much u love urself.is it possible for me to forget u?u said,sampai kiamat sy tak kan lupakan awk.insyaAllah.and alhamdulillah kalau benda tu betul2 jadi.hidup sy bukan mcm org lain.sepanjang kehidupan aku insyaAllh nak msuk 20 tahun ni,aku kehilangan 2 org yg sgt bermakna dalam hidup aku.on 2010,i lost my very best frend forever.when am losing her, u came to my life.Allah saja tahu.now 2012, i lost u just because of ur mistakes.but we're human.always do mistakes.i know.i can feel that ur love to me before is very sincere.but what can we do.we're not meant together.this is our fate.i've to accept it.HAVE TO.we cant talk for this few days after what had happend.u need to have ur time same goes to me.