Friday, July 27, 2012

i know that girl is you

i know u're the one with him right now.itulah yang paling menyakitkan.terima kasih.i meet u.i know u dear.yes.all happend was unplanned.yeah u're right.and i dont blame and will never blame u or him.all this happend because of me.i cant take a good care of him.i cant make him really in love with me.2 3 years with him is meaningless for him.but for me idk.whether to take it as a memorable one or not.its really hurting me girl.i think u understand my situation.this is my first time.mmg saya pernah bercinta seblum dgn dia.tapi itulah karma hidup ni.dulu saya tak hargai org.now i got what i did to people.now ur bf do not appreciate me even a single thing i did for him.tooo much thing happend between us.but i already keep it away from my mind and will never let people know.hopefuly he also can do the same thing.he's not my first love.but the way he loved me like he's my first love.no.am not going to tell how he loved me.no need.because now,he have u,u have him.past is past,over is over.he wanna marry u.Alhamdulillah.marry??Ya Allah.my tears drop.he with another girl.honestly girl,i never imagine that our relationship end.sumpah atas nama Yang Kuasa.tapi kta manusia lemah.we can plan here there,but the one who decide is Allah.I do accept the fate that he's not meant for me.maybe he's meant for you.InsyaAllah.i just have one request dear Allah.bahagiakan dia bersama dengan perempuan yang dia pilih,iaitu perempuan itu yg pasti bukanlah aku.bersama dengan siapa pun,bahagia kan dia.. Amin.

No comments: