Tuesday, July 24, 2012

unforgiven

last time,i was telling the world that u're meant for me.u're the one for me.u're the best for me.u're everything to me.same goes to you.when everyday u said iloveyousomuch imissyousomuch.now u can simply switch to other girl/gilrs.sometimes it remind me with all that things.can people imagine?no.nobody.we'll celebrate ur birthday no matter how.so fucking shit all ur words.u're too easy making a promise.but to fulfill it.i never expect that i used harsh word to u.but now am totally cant control my emotion.last time i was sad,and still hoping that we can still rebuild our relationship.but now,even to hear ur name i cant.its not the thing that i hate u.no.i'll never hate u.eventhg u treat me like a rubbish.yes u're.u treat me like a rubbish.i do forgive u.but the most important thing is to ask for forgiveness from Allah.not me.i got what i did.Allah pay me on this way.its hard.but i've to.u have to remember,u live u happy and all what u have now its not totally urs.what u did,u'll get back.