Wednesday, July 25, 2012

what we did Allah will pay

not her mistake.but his mistake.he wouldnt satisfy with what he got.he wouldnt satisfy with one girl with him.i never expect that this all fucking shit happend to me.yes.This is from Allah.at first,very hard for me.everyday i cried.but what i got?nothing.he can laughing at me.happy when he leave me.he betrayed me Ya Allah.so deeply.what else i should do dear Allah.everything i did for him.everything.be patient with all problems between us.how does he act sometime make me feel like to run away from him.but i cant.i should leave him when i knew he cheated me.but am still gave him chance.he cried infront of me.his tears was so sincere.until the time he want to leave me also he cried too much.but idk,what does it meant by his tears?what make me so sad is when my friends call me,and they said'kenapa blh jd mcmni farah,ya Allah ak tak sangka,betul ke??'.. i could not hold my tears to drop.what can i say is we're not meant together.thats all..u know that am willing to do anything for u,but still u're looking flirting with others girls.what actually u want from me?if u dont want me anymore,what are u waiting for?just say it.what must u wait till i come to kl?i know.u may feel arghhh how a relief when u leave me.u can go on with ur gf.hope u'll happy with her.but u must know one thing that,u make me suffered,u tortured my heart.one day,u'll feel exactly like what i feel now.