Tuesday, July 24, 2012

on my birthday

alhamdulillah.23.julai 2012,yesterday,am 20 years old already.not big enough.but can feel what is life all about.the sadness birthday ever.am far apart from my family.my sis was the first person wish me.followed by  my classmates.fb's members.my family.i miss them so much.i miss ipoh.i miss kampus.i know,at kampus it will remind me bout him.what make me feel sad??we just broke not even for a month.and he did not text me or wish me.how could him do this to me??its toooo easy for him to forget me?i know.becuase he already have another since when idk.but one thing for sure,he just wait for a right time to tell me.and he choose when i reach kota damansara for my trainning.what a heaven.its fucking damn sad.but i faced it.maybe when he leave me,actually it is beginning of my life that is what my family and friends said.but for me,idk.yes.i want to think like that.but i wont lie to my self.not easy for me to get him rid from my mind.because he always in my mind for a several years!Ya Allah.i know,You know what is the best for us.InsyaAllah,i'll guide my ownself to be a better muslim also from my family.i dont need anybody yet,anybody else to guide me.only Allah and my family will always be my side.On my birthday,i wish,i could forget him.not to remember even a single thing we did together or whatsoever.that is my promise.first thing to do is,keep away all our pictures.InsyaAllah.Selamat ulangtahun kelahiran buat diri aku sendiri yang ke 20 tahun.Alhamduillah.