Wednesday, August 15, 2012

your words

hello assalamualaikum.dear Allah s.w.t.i cant bear my feeling,its been a month plus we broke up.but still i cant 100% forget him.yes i tried.sometimes i can sometimes so sudden all the memories between us cross on my mind.really suck.but i did action.like deleted all of his photos our photos.all the thing he gave to me.even the thing that i bought together with him also i put away.like perfume we bought at langkawi airport.masih banyak.but i cant use it anymore.clothes.slipers.i dont deleted.i remove it from my phone and transfered to my computer.its not good for me to throw people photos.its like menghina.all his email,text i deleted.but i just can remove it from my phone but to remove it from my mind its take time.'i'll loving you for the entire of my life'..bullshit.you can love anybody that u think ahh dia ni lagi lawa lagi syok.so yg lama u can leave just like u change ur clothes.yes..that is you.but 2 3 years tu lama faham tak.u can leave me.but not on this way.when the time i really fucking need u.but its ok..i can live without you.. thats all

No comments: