Thursday, August 23, 2012

not on my shoes

dont jump into conclusion.sapa yg buat conclusion?like this.senang cakap.you tak kena you cant feel it.thats all.yes.i did accept the fact that we're not meant.and i do syukur sangat because Allah show me the right way.c'mon girl.he lied to me and i even dnt know since when and how he started it with you.i just hope that u will not face the same thing because i think he's sincere and really want u as his soul partner.he willing to leave me and choose u.he do that because am not his type.im not good for him.i cant take a good care of him.he leave me because of my mistake.so just let clear this thing.a months plus already.no tears anymore.he's not in my mind anymore,u can happy with him.i know he can make u happy more than anything.give chance to another guy?omg..so easy to say right.am not pretty like you.am not really good like you.bukan bermaksud saya tak bukak hati ntuk org lain because of him.tak langsung.for me.let me focus on my aim first.study and study.lelaki tu pasangan tu InysaAllah,Allah dah tentukan masing2 punya partner.let it comes by itself.InsyaAllah.im not going to find a guy to replace him.saya 20 tahun baru,not the right time yet to think bout this.lastly...engkau tak salah apa pun.tak ada siapa yang salah.yang salah tu saya. sekian :)

No comments: