Saturday, August 25, 2012

i should not

the mosy stupid thing i did is gave her chance to explain and appologize?damn.my friends please do not blame me.you know me well.she started in polite way  why must i be rude?im not that rude right.i know.what they did to me is really bad.but to me.let Allah pay them.is not my right to pay them.i know.when people like me with full of sin talk about religion its look awkward.but people changed.i really want the new life.seriesly,after all this things happend,my heart open wisely.full of support.i was studpid also.i should not reply even one of her mail.but i cant.i want her to know betapa seksa sakitnya aku.but i can't be harsh.not my way.but if i speak with her thru phone yes.i dont think i cant control my emotion.nasib baik dia pun tak setuju.alhamdulillah.but kelemahan aku adalah,when people came and ask for appologize i cant say blah lah kau.siapa aku ni?manusia hina je.eventhough she did wrong,i still and will be ok if she talk with me in a good way.i dont say that i believe in karma.i said.what u do u'll get back.baik dibalas baik.jahat di balas jahat.she's got strong point when she said they cant avoid when its come to feeling.yes you're very right my dear.but how bout my feeling?just throw away into the dustbin.that is what both of u did.am sorry.maybe u will say that my action speak loud than my words.you're right.reverse phsycology or whatsoever.just try get in my shoes.sorry and sorry and sorry

No comments: