Saturday, August 25, 2012

wanna scream

dear Allah.i dont want to work there anymore.i dont want to go back to kota damansara anymore.i hate being there so much.too much shits memories there.i want to stay here with my family and my friends.3months for me to finish up my praktikal.dear Allah.insyaAllah.every week aku akan balik ipoh.being there just for my praktikal.ya Allah..aku tak nak balik sana.i miss my past life.without 'him' in my life.i miss go to class every morning at 8a.m.sometimes i feel so lazy then i'll call my lecturer n said that miss am not feeling well.so happy.maybe im not really into what people call'work experience work life'..i know its so heaven.by having gain your own money.for this time being,maybe im not yet.if you're happy with ur work everthing will fine.but not me.so fucking shit.can u blah from my life.i want to do the same thing like what you do laa.damn!why why why!!!!seriesly.i need new enviroment please.took pictures together with a sweet smiles auwww so sweet right.can smile can happy.like a phrase 'kebahagian mu di atas penderitaanku'.aku percaya pada keadilan Allah S.W.T wahai manusia.engkau buat hidup aku macam dalam separuh gila.kosong.hancur lebur bagai apa lagi dah tak tau dah.its look like how stupid you're farah!but what can i do.berserah berdoa.InsyaAllah.

No comments: