Monday, August 27, 2012

in trouble.Ya Allah.

i cried.bila aku terpaksa limit kan penggunaan duit aku.never face this situation.i face this when mak abah not around.last time.i can say what i want and will get it.this week i think i want to fasting.instead of tak makan.better i fasting.insyaAllah.pahala dapat.Ya Allah.this is my first time stay apart from my family.mak abah.so i got that experience.trouble.short in money.mak abah yes they can support me.but i dont want it.too much more thing they have to think and support.especially for my youngest brother.he just started his new life.study at UNIKL used a lot of money.at the beginning it was ok maybe.so i fix it on this way.i just take my meal on lunch only.breakfrst i just ate roti 50cent with mineral water.and lunch i take rice with soup is about rm6.enough.plus.i can get back my old weight.my aim.to lose my weight. kurus kembali!hati tak senang kan makan tak berapa nak lalu.plus dengan hidup susah when i stay far from my family.my allowance only for my house rent.i made promise with mak abah.i wont ask them for house rent.even if i dont eat.as long as i can survive.i'll.insyaAllah.now.aku tgh sakit kepala.Ya Allah.aku memang mudah sgt sakit kepala.dan bila sakit kepala aku serang,bukan mudah nak hilang.telan la panadol brpa bijik pun.payah nak hilang.Ya Allah.sembuhkan lah penyakit sakit kepala ku ini Ya Allah.sakit kepala aku bukan sakit sikit2.sakit tahap nak menangis pengsan.

hope-Allah permudahkan segala urusan aku sepanjang aku praktikal kat sini..Amin-

No comments: