Sunday, January 13, 2013

weekend

assalamualaikum and hello. i had spent my weekend with him. he just a friend of me. but i really enjoyed my time with him. thank you for coming. next time please just come by train or bus okay. jangan berlagak meh. travel from kl to ipoh yeahh tak jauh. tapi penat jugak. one of my classmate always proud with her fiance. "her mr pilot".. the problem is he is not a pilot!! huh! so now can i mentioned that adrian is my mr engineer?? haha. too show off i think. thank again for the fresh flower babe. ok good , aku dah mula jatuh cinta dengan bunga. thank for helping me in many ways. " can i meet ur parent"?? ouhh no!! the problem with him is this. i understand. factor of age. no worries. in sha Allah. if we are meant, there's nothing to worry about.

No comments: