Tuesday, January 8, 2013

if not, please don't

if you're not the next, please don't start that feel.i don't want to have any feeling yet. never cross on my mind this thing would happend.sometime i smile. how can i manage my life when i was there alone?? end up i managed it well. Alhamdulillah. so what is the big point here ?? nothing right. just start to be friend with 'him'.. but he is  a smart student. how i wish u could be mine?? smart and active. that is what i need. hopefuly. but i think this crazy thing won't work. he is bf to someone else. my focus is study and study. further on higher level. that is my aim. Amin..so please mr E. maybe tonight is our last meet. if we meet unintentionally im fine.i'll act normal. but to plan to meet up, maybe not. as u also don't have any intention. my bad because i did asked u for it. tonight i got it. i dont want to be a ' punca ' like u said just now. before i keep this crazy feeling on you, better i stop it here.. but i really need what i need from u. u know what i meant. help me in my studies. thank you for it :)

No comments: